░▒ My uncle and his family are soon getting bankrupt.. what are they expecting/ what am I supposed to do •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Friday, January 24, 2020

My uncle and his family are soon getting bankrupt.. what are they expecting/ what am I supposed to do

they always had a lavish life. basmati rice, new clothes and foreign imported stuffs at their house , had car when we could buy second hand bike . while my family … ate rice (one grade higher than mota chamal) .. bought clothes twice a year ( birthday and dashin) and invested all our income in buying lands and other properties..

now 20 years later .. they are in debt of 2-3 crore.. with all bad investment, and exorbitant expenses .. they are soon to be expelled from their house..

now they are expecting us to bail them out.. cause those land we bought in dirt cheap 20 years ago are worth tons ..

this has caused tension in our family and relatives.. some folks wants us to bail them out cause " we have plenty " .. but I strongly disagree.. and refused.

people are calling us greedy and all .. but I feel
why should we bail them out with our hard earned money when they lived like kings and made fun of us for being so stingy ..

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post My uncle and his family are soon getting bankrupt.. what are they expecting/ what am I supposed to do appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment