░▒ Any consumer court or a department where I can report a fraud ISP ? •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Any consumer court or a department where I can report a fraud ISP ?

Is there any department where I can actually report against a fraudulent activity of ISP ?
ISP made my parents pay money for a setup box although we have already paid rental charge for a year and when we subscribed, we were said setup box was free for a year (have it all written). Now, they want to pay for new setup box since the one we had got bad. Even though if we cancel our service, we still have to pay for the box. Funny thing is we won't get money back if we cancel. First, they go against what's advertised while subscribing, change setup box without informing the price and we have to pay for a device that we are renting.

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Any consumer court or a department where I can report a fraud ISP ? appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment