░▒ Cyber bullying and harassment. Please help me and suggest me what should I do •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Cyber bullying and harassment. Please help me and suggest me what should I do

My sister is being constantly harassed for the last 5 years through Facebook and Instagram. The guy is not mentally sound and is violent too. He was restricted from her high school for the very same reason. He used to follow and harass her during those days too. She has blocked him on every platform but he keeps on creating new accounts and keeps on messaging her.
I know the best thing to do is to take the case to the police. But I am afraid that the guy might retaliate and since he is a psycho I don't think complaining to the police will prevent this from happening in the future. Moreover the guy will keep on remembering her first years to come.
He doesn't know where we live. Fighting is not a solution and a psycho like him won't understand even after hours of beating. On top of that I am not a violent person. As of now I have suggested my sister to keep on ignoring his messages but I don't understand why Facebook keeps on showing his message request. I have told her to give me her phone when he sends a message so that I can get a hint on what he is upto. Like if he has mentioned her workplace, our location or anything like that. I asked her to always give her phone to me and not to read any messages, since she will get depressed for some days after she sees such messages.
Suggest me what should I do?

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Cyber bullying and harassment. Please help me and suggest me what should I do appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment