After the cases in Suncity Pepsicola, Nepal Police has decided to let shops open from only 5AM – 9AM. While I wholeheartedly welcome any efforts made by the government to minimize SARS-Cov-2 infections, I fail to see any logic behind this particular move as it's gonna encourage gathering of crowds even more.
For example, lets say there are 300 shoppers in a locality and only one shop. If the shops open from 5-9AM, there will be an average of 75 people per hour. Hard to manage and very crowdy.
But if the shop is open from 5AM – 7PM, there will be an average of 21 people per hour, manageable and less crowdy.
Am I missing something? Or has there been any research published recently stating SARS-Cov-2 is not gonna spread during 5AM – 9AM?
The post What’s the logic behind this? appeared on Nepal123.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment