░▒ I want to know about registration of import/export company in nepal •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

I want to know about registration of import/export company in nepal

Hi guys, please if anyone has knowledge on this please can you shed some light.

Basically the information I'm seeking is the requirements to register an import/export company, mostly operating via alibaba. Also looking information about the challenges as well.

I'm new to this, I have ordered from China before but from consumer website and received my orders, they were clothes. Now I want to explore more and operate on large scale i.e through registration.

I can use PayPal to pay for the orders, I also want to explore ways to pay form nepal. I think it's possible to do from bank, but I don't have concrete information.

Thanks in advance for any kind of helpful information.

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post I want to know about registration of import/export company in nepal appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment