░▒ How does one go about getting a high ranking/high paying government job? •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Saturday, April 18, 2020

How does one go about getting a high ranking/high paying government job?

I know that low level officers such as clerks are selected through a tough free compition on basis of ability by the Civil Service Commission. Fair and square for the most part. What I know less about is how people manage to land high rank, high benefit jobs that pays in lakhs with a possibility of making a fortune by shadier ways. Jobs such as Head of TIA, diplomats/embassidors, Nepal Electricity Authority in charge, head of costoms, NOC, Salt T
rading Corp ETC. I'm fairly certain these jobs are handed out on the basis of nepotism or political connections which is out of reach for common man. Would I be wrong?

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post How does one go about getting a high ranking/high paying government job? appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment