░▒ PLEASE HELP! (Domestic violence, seeking divorce) •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Saturday, January 18, 2020

PLEASE HELP! (Domestic violence, seeking divorce)

Hello all,

I have been married for the last 10 years of which the last 5 years have been terrible. My husband has been verbally and emotionally abuse as long as I remember but recently it has escalated to physical violence as well. The magnitude of physical violence has been increasing and I am scared fro my life. He has snatched my smart phone away although I work a corporate job and need it for almost all my work. He is stoned AF all his awake time and tells that he is depressed but refuses to seek help. I want to file for a divorce but I have absolutely no idea how to proceed. He wants me to leave his house (his parents' house) and live separately. In this situation, is it possible for a husband to kick his wife out of the house just because he feels like it? Are there any law that protects me from leaving the house I am currently living in? Any help regarding this issue is greatly appreciated.

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post PLEASE HELP! (Domestic violence, seeking divorce) appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment