░▒ I stay in my bed for atleast 22 hours of the day for the past 10 days for a project that I am doing •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Saturday, January 25, 2020

I stay in my bed for atleast 22 hours of the day for the past 10 days for a project that I am doing

Well I use laptop & my phone for 14-15 hours in a dark room and then I go to sleep when I feel too tired. so I want to know if how this will affect me? I think I have to work like this for atleast another 5 days. Will it affect my eyes or my body?

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post I stay in my bed for atleast 22 hours of the day for the past 10 days for a project that I am doing appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment