░▒ Dirt bike •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Dirt bike

Guys, I don’t live in nepal but I do visit often. I am planning to buy a dirt bike which isn’t crazy expensive(CRF250L although it would be nice). So basically I was hoping if I could get some feedback from those that actually own a crossfire or any other dirt bike around 6 lakh. What’s the maintenance, any parts that keeps breaking down, or was it ultimately a mistake to own one? How about from any peers that own one, are they miserable with their purchase?

I’m fine with frequent maintenance on the bike as long as it’ll get me to my destination and back in one piece. The last thing I want is to change the head gasket in the middle of nowhere. I love Honda’s but the XR190 just doesn’t seem worth it for me.

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Dirt bike appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment