░▒ MicroBus from Pokharra to Bessisahar? •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Thursday, March 12, 2020

MicroBus from Pokharra to Bessisahar?

So thanks to /u/sarojapr29 for recommending trekkingpartners.com my girlfriend and I have found someone to share most of the Annapurna circuit trek with, who actually already had a guide sorted out, buuut out itinerary are slightly different meaning we will have to meet up in besishar on Saturday!

So as the title says I'm just wondering where the microbus leaves from pokhara and how much is a fair tourist price to besishar!

I did actually Google this but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Understandable if this post is not aloud as I'm sure the sub would be flooded with similar posts usually!

Also if anyone has a reccomendation of a nice hostel or even hotel thays reasonably priced let me know 🙂

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post MicroBus from Pokharra to Bessisahar? appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment