I have been seeing a lot of posts on Twitter by him and some people have also been complaining about him and his advice, which I thought was kind of right. He has been saying since the beginning that corona is like flu and it is not very serious so we shouldn't be panicking. Telling people not to panic is good but apparently he is also advisor to the government and has been telling them the same thing, which is why government was slow to act.
He has also been making the argument that Nepalis are somehow stronger or have better immune system so corona is not being seen in Nepal. I think that is a very bullshit argument to make because Nepalis are not unique, we are very similar to Up and Bihar Indians on one hand and Tibetans on the other hand.
He also seems very arrogant and acts like an expert even though he is not a doctor but a scientist. I read his ama but didn't find anything new or interesting. What is your opinion of him?
The post Is this Sameer Dixit guy legit? appeared on Nepal123.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment