░▒ Is it too weird if I contact my ex boyfriend after more than ten years? •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Is it too weird if I contact my ex boyfriend after more than ten years?

Hi all,
This is possibly going to seem a bit strange or even pathetic BUT – in 2008 I spent 5 months in Nepal, I was 18 and on a gap year between high school and university (I am Australian). I met a guy there who was my first love but it fizzled out when I left.
I now have been offered a project in Kathmandu for 4 months later this year through my work at a university and my question is – is it too strange/pathetic if I contact my ex? I looked him up in Facebook and I don’t think he is married but if he is would meeting with an ex (from a long time ago) be considered inappropriate?

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Is it too weird if I contact my ex boyfriend after more than ten years? appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment