░▒ Will Socialism Make a Utopian Society? •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Friday, February 21, 2020

Will Socialism Make a Utopian Society?

My sincere apologies for this long thread. With that being said, I have seen many millennials wanting socialism implement and have around 40-50 % approval rating against millennials. I'm a millennial, and I wonder to my self what the Appeal for socialism is. Is it free collages free healthcare nationalizations of various industries also when people complain about not getting paid as a CEO, which is one of the most assine remarks I have heard. In the post, let me try to contextualize socialism for Nepal. Let talk about the Nepal government, which is a shit show in itself. In what world giving more power to a corrupt government gonna make Nepal any better? As a society, we are blind as a bat when it comes to electing someone with functioning brain cells to hold a government position. Nepali politician doesn't give a shit about you or me or anyone else but themself bunch of fucking bureaucrats sitting in their offices twiddling thumbs while the country goes to shit. These idiots should maybe take some lessons from JFK "Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country." we have no politician that is saying Nepal first. it's always money and fucks the country for instancece the whole bribe thing with security contract is a perfect example people want to come and develop the country but these assholes whom we elect to represent there own agenda rather than the countries.There are people that are trying to do good, but they can't because of these incompetent bureaucrats. Who doesn't like free stuff? I mean it's free right…….? I have seen many Nepali bitches about paying vat and taxes, which I do understand it not going to the right place. There is no such thing as free in the world we need to under that you will be paying vat out the wazoo. Mind you everything thing the government touches it goes to shit give me one instance it hasn't? So why exactly are we in favor of giving this massive power to these incompetent buffoons ?? Lastly, no employee should not be getting paid as a CEO because they are already Compensated for there work. It is called a paycheck if you don't like it find a different job. I want to end by saying the government is not the solution to our problems. We are the solution to our problems. When as a society if we can't have a civil discourse, then we do not have a functioning society. Feel free to comment on it.

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Will Socialism Make a Utopian Society? appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment