░▒ Insecure about my body •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Monday, February 24, 2020

Insecure about my body

To save time, I have a small penis. I am a Nepali living in the west and have been with few women but haven't been with any "desi" girl. Most of the girls have told me that I am not well-hung, I am not well-hung but am average according to Nepali standards I guess. Nepal doesn't have that huge standard when it comes to penis according to this.
So experienced people of r/Nepal has size ever been an issue for you? Does size matter? I want to get married to a Nepali girl and all but am super insecure and fill like I am going to destroy my partner's life. So I always try to drift away from the topic of marriage when people bring it up. I still have a good 6 years before I get married but the fact that I have a small package is killing me every day.
Should I give up on marriage?

I am 5 inches erect on a good day with 3.5 – 4 inches in girth.

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Insecure about my body appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment