░▒ The path of salvation •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The path of salvation

the-path-of-salvation

This search for one’s identity is a weird fiasco. Why on earth am I asking this question and what do I expect as an answer for me? I wish I knew. There are days when this feeling is completely gone in a way as if it was never there, filled with satisfaction and fullness.

But again, in a moment or two, the fact that I was deceiving myself cripples its way back to me.

Oh lord, if only I could deceive others the way I deceive myself, I would be renaming myself as queen of deception, and no way would I count on Dynamo’s magic tricks or skills of Marvel’s editor.

Say it hormonal imbalance or psychological state, but every once in a while a feeling I can’t define sucks life out of me, shadows the heart and shakes my insides in a way no earthquake ever could.

I try every morning to separate the shades of the rainbow colours from life, but I wonder if there are more red cells in my brain than in my eyes. All I see are multiple shades of grey and white.

I fear to mouth those words in anyone’s presence because the sword of being diagnosed with depression always hangs upon me.

The aunties of my neighbourhood will get a new goat to slaughter, and all I will be is the teatime tatter.

Being a medical student did come to my assistance. Based on the so-called “research” I have done on this fee


Read the full story on The Himalayan Times

The post The path of salvation appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment