Hi!!
I'm currently studying in grade 8 and am looking for a job that can be done online while I'm at home.
I'm willing to work 5 times more for very less pay.
Please give me a chance once if you're looking for anyone to work for you.
You'll be pleasantly surprised with my performance.
Please don't take my young age as a barrier to work …
I really am strong willed and want to work.
I'm able to tutor quite well and have been tutoring since the past year with good results. I can also be a virtual assistant and I'm quite good at English writing and translation. I can prepare word documents and ppts with excellence in spreadsheets. I can also provide excellent speeches and help in research as well. I'm quite well versed in muns as well. I can also design web pages .
Thanking you.
Edit:I'm just trying to gain experience and help out in finances please do not comment if you just want to make fun
The post Job required appeared on Nepal123.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment