░▒ Job required for 14F •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Job required for 14F

Hii!! My last account has unfortunately been shadowbanned (don't know how) but the great advice and offers I'd received motivated me. So posting again..
So I'm looking for part time jobs that can help to enhance my skills and also make some small extra income so that I can be self reliant at least for the small things. I have been tutoring since the past year and have received great results. Also I'm excellent in making word documents, presentations and spreadsheets. I've been learning web page design as well.
Please don't consider my young age as a barrier to work. I promise to put in extra hours and work putting out promising results. I'm willing to work hard to gain experience and help out financially. Please consider this.
Thanking you

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Job required for 14F appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment