░▒ Hey r/Nepal, I made an app that lets you view movie timings for various movie theaters in Kathmandu. •■■• #nepalnews ▒░

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hey r/Nepal, I made an app that lets you view movie timings for various movie theaters in Kathmandu.

Current movie theaters that are in the app:

  • QFX Cinemas
  • Q's Cinemas
  • Big Movies
  • One Cinemas

There is also a page where you can see the movies that are going to be coming next and you can watch the trailers and find a small snippet of information about the movie.

I am in the process of adding more movie theaters at the moment, but I decided to release the app anyways so that I could get some early reviews.

Only Android users can download the app at the moment. I would love some feedback and reviews.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ktmovies

Thank you!

Reddit Image
Read More on r/Nepal

The post Hey r/Nepal, I made an app that lets you view movie timings for various movie theaters in Kathmandu. appeared on Nepal123.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment